Friday, January 13, 2023

New contract!

 I received the completed contract last night for 4 projects! I'm very excited about this!! I believe a celebration is called for.



Untreed Reads will re-issue my first two Cressa Carraway musical mysteries and I'm writing a third to go with them. They will also publish my just-completed STROKE, the 4th Imogene Duckworthy novel. I loved getting together with all the characters from both of these series!


There are details in my newsletter, but I wanted to post that here, too, in case this is the only place you look. Thank you for being a reader and a fan!


Newsletter sign up is on my webpage:

http://kayegeorge.com/


4 comments:

  1. This is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations. 2023 will be a good year for you. Librariandoa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's really great to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete