Wednesday, June 2, 2021

What Month IS This?

 6 2 2021 

 I have collected a concoction of things to inspire me when/if I get stuck. One thing I like to do is to look at my list of special days and month. For instance, June is the month of all these things!

 

Pride Month (This is a good one, of course.)




Aquarium Month (I can see that someone might want to rejoice in their fish collection)

 Candy Month (Here’s one I can get behind one hundred percent. I even wrote a series on the subject!)




 Dairy Month (OK, I can have some. Probably not every day, but some.)

 Fight the Filthy Fly Month (Um, it’s couched in a pretty belligerent way, isn’t it?) (Maybe this year, we should celebrate Brood X cicadas.)




 

National Accordion Awareness Month (Are people really not aware of accordions?)

National Adopt a Cat Month (Another good one.)




National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month (I suppose this is necessary, but aren’t we supposed to eat them every month?)

Rose Month (Mine are looking good now, so this is timely.)



Turkey Lovers Month (I’m not sure how this is meant, if you know what I mean.)

 

I can get with some of those, some of them I’ll just let pass by me.

 

Do any of you celebrate any of these? If so, how do you do it?

 

2 comments:

  1. There's just too many, so every evening I raise a glass to whatever-it-is. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! You can't celebrate them all! Yours sounds like a valid system.

      Delete