Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Requiem in Red Puzzle

The word search I posted last week got a lot of traffic here, so I want to try another one from my most recent release, REQUIEM IN RED, this week. (I know, I did one with this book recently, but I think they're fun!) I'll admit that I have an ulterior motive. This book had gotten some lovely reviews on Goodreads, but none on Amazon! I don't know if this word search, based on the playlist from this book, will entice you to review it or not, but that's my hope!



(If you haven't read it yet, look for it at these places:
Amazon

“Kaye George plays a twisting score in Requiem in Red, conducting us through intrigue and murder in two church musical communities to a surprising and suspenseful climax. You’ll love this new Cressa Carraway mystery.” — Edith Maxwell, Agatha-nominated author, Quaker Midwife Mysteries and Local Foods Mysteries
Now, here's the puzzle!

NHSONGLDHCZLJHL
EXTOCEWNXAEYWZM
VYTDERLROTNYFDI
OJSNJJVIESTSNAP
HWLOWECRSFLJEER
TUERIMGCOEEITLA
ESENOBMORTENWIY
EWTECNADIYTLMGE
BEHXKOXUBGTOWYR
VTOIJESUHZBAYXH
RONDO
SLEETH
GILEAD
WILSON
BEETHOVEN
PRAYER
JESU
ELISE
SUITE
TROMBONES
HYMN
SONG
DANCE
HANSEL
GRETEL

No comments:

Post a Comment