Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summertime and Blues

There’s so much to love about summertime. The lazy, hazy, crazy days.


The sunshine, the easy livin’. (Sorry about the ad on this link. I love this version)
This, by the way, is one of my favorite songs in the world. I even sang it once on a very small stage. I’m partial to blues. Something about summer and blues, isn’t there?



I can’t mention summertime and blues without this one
Sorry about the bad sound, but the visuals are essential.
If you don’t know this one, here are the lyrics.



Are your feet tappin’? Are the blues lifting? No, click on the links, man.

I hope you have as much fun listening to these as I’ve had, putting this post together.

Hint: a couple three glasses of wine make it even better.

All the photos are from morguefile.com





No comments:

Post a Comment