Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Moon, New Things!


Tomorrow, the 19th, is a new moon. I don't study moons and stars, so I don't know what it means, but I'll pretend it means time for new things.

First New Thing: Did you know that I can autograph your e-book for you? From here? Just go to  my Kindlegraph page and click on a cover. The old cover for CHOKE might still be there, but it'll take you to the new edition.

If you don't have a Kindle, you can still get an autograph! When you're asked for the email address of your Kindle, just put any address you want and you will be able to download the autograph in any format, such as PDF.

Second New Thing: I've written a lot of short stories, and even gotten a fair number of them published. But I've recently been asked to JUDGE a short story contest by the Mary Roberts Rinehart Chapter of Sisters in Crime based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. How cool is that? There are three of us judging, and I'm honored to be in their company. The others are David Shifren and Laurie Stephens. David has been a film reviewer, short story and novel writer, and teaches at Seton Hill. Laurie has experience in school and public libraries and is the new owner of the award-winning Mystery Lovers Bookshop in Oakmont, PA.

Third New Thing: I'm starting work on a brand new series that may materialize or may not, but I'm very excited about it! IF it comes to fruition, I'll be announcing it here.

Moon picture is public domain, http://astro.unl.edu/misc/moonpics/

No comments:

Post a Comment