Wednesday, February 6, 2019

THRILLOGY!


Don’t you love that word? I love the way it sounds, what it evokes, but even more, I love that I have one just now published at Wildside!



Mine is a collection of all three of my Imogene Duckworthyshort stories. It’s great to have them together in one place. If you go NOW, for the next week, it will be FREE. After that, it’s only 99 cents, so you can get it then if you don’t have time now. (Link to get it free!)

While you’re there, be sure to check out the others. Mine is the 11th in the series, so there are 10 more to enjoy (if my math is correct) (I’m not good at math).

The three stories are “Immy Goes to the Dogs” “Snatched Potatoes” and “As the Screw Turns.” the first two are from Immy’s childhood, and the third is a tribute to the smartest cat I ever had.
Top of Form





2 comments:

  1. More Immy! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all reprints, but all collected together here.

      Delete