Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Authors Page on WUOT radio


I’m so pleased to be featured on the weekly radio segment byJody Sims! This was broadcast on Sunday, 1/27, while I was out of town, so I just got to listen to it this morning.


The reviewer quoted in the broadcast is none other the M. K. Waller, whose stories are included with mine in the Austin Mystery Writers anthologies, MURDER ON WHEELS (Silver Falchion winner) and LONE STAR LAWLESS.



This broadcast is mostly about Tennessee writers, but the members of the Authors Guild of TN are featured once a month. Have a listen at some of the other broadcasts if you have time.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature. And thanks for the mention. I can't believe someone quoted me. I'm glad it was about Immy, because, as you know, I'm one of her biggest fans.

    ReplyDelete