Wednesday, March 3, 2021

An Embarrassment of...


The phrase is, an embarrassment of riches, right? 

from pixabay.com


But this is an embarrassment of blogs! But I’m not a bit embarrassed.


from pixabay.com


 

Okay, pay no attention to that title. But you should look in on these places.


I have a new book coming out in mere days, about a week. So, with a little help from my friends and their blogs, I’m trying to give away copies of the new book! I’d love for some of you to enter the two contests going on. They end tonight!

 

The first blog is MYSTERY LOVER KITCHEN. This is where I make the recipe from my upcoming cozy mystery, INTO THE SWEET HEREAFTER, take pictures while I do, then post them, then eat what I made. I admit, I gave some of the Clark Bars to my son’s family. I thought they were terrific, and pretty easy to make. Here’s how to get there, to comment to win a copy:

https://www.mysteryloverskitchen.com/2021/02/guest-kaye-george-with-clark-bars-from.html

 



 

PS. Even when I’m not there, you should visit this place. It’s always a lot of fun.

 

The second place featuring me is Kings River Life. This e-zine has published my short fiction and reviewed my long stuff. The staff there are good people and great friends. If you read to the end of this one, you’ll see me give a shout out to my writing partners in the small group we call Plothatchers. I don’t know what I’d do without them. There's a giveaway here, too!

https://kingsriverlife.com/02/24/friends-and-sidekicks/

 

Batman and Robin from pixabay.com

Last, but not least, Debra Goldstein, former judge and current mystery writer, has given me space to talk about cooking versus baking. I have a definite preference! Her Sarah Blair character does too—neither.

https://www.debrahgoldstein.com/theres-cooking-and-theres-baking-by-kaye-george/

 


author picture from Debra's site

 

It makes me so happy to give away my e-books, that I’d like to do some here, too! Make a comment on this blog and I’ll pick someone for a book on Friday night.

 

Meanwhile, stay safe. Take care of yourself and each other.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment