Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Another Branch in My Road


 No, I haven’t been traveling. That isn’t why I haven’t posted in forever. I’ve been busy working on the sequel to DEATH IN THE TIME OF ICE.













Just to tease you, I’ll tell you I’ve also spent a lot of time in research: giant ground sloths, Denisovans, Homo floresiensis, Ice Age jaguars, and mugwort, to name some of my subjects. 


This week there was an exciting development! (Aside from someone getting murdered and Hamapa tribe having a hard time on their trek, and Enga Dancing Flower having her own troubles, that is.)

The contract with Untreed Reads was completed—signed and counter-signed! Publication date is June of 2016. I’m thrilled to have this official, although it’s been an unofficial agreement for some time.


Now I’ll need to give them ideas for the cover. Any suggestions?

restoration picture from Wikipedia

4 comments:

  1. I like anything connected with Jaguars. But then I'm going to buy the book no matter the cover because I want to know what happens to Enga Dancing Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Georgia Ruth! Thanks for weighing in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next year seems awfully far away, but I'll be glad to see the story continue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's good to know someone is waiting for it.

    ReplyDelete