Wednesday, August 15, 2012

National Relaxation Day


Are you celebrating yet? My opinion is that this should be a national holiday. Everyone should get to just…relax. I know, most of us have to work, but couldn't we just set aside a couple of hours for doing nothing?

It's also Lemon Meringue Pie Day, National Goat Cheese Month, and National Peach Month. Let's all at least get something good to eat today.

What's your idea of relaxing? Do you like to curl up with a good book? Listen to music? Watch movies?

I know a lot of writers who NEVER take a day off. Of course, I know others who take time between projects, or even during projects. Family emergencies come up, illness befalls, and nothing can be predicted. I'm not sure where I was going with this paragraph. I think I'm already on vacation. I'll try to kick back for a couple hours in front of the TV or with a book today.  Join me!

All photos from wiki commons. Beach is South Padre Island in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment